Saturday 3 December 2011

Christmas Lights

I went to see the Penryn Christmas lights being turned on today. Well, I say that, but my housemate and me were slightly late so they were already on when we got there, but I think we still got most of the effect anyway! I meant to post a picture of them on here, but I've lost the cable that connects to my phone, so can't...

Anyway, we got home and finally got around to putting up the Christmas tree (which is another picture I can't show you, but be assured that it's deliciously festive and would probably cause you to weep with joy upon seeing it) so now the living room feels nice and homely. It did make me want to eat mince pies though. Which we have none of. Which is sad.

I'm not gonna write a long post today because I've been working on my Cultural Theory essay alllllll day and am a bit worn out- but on a brighter note, it's FINISHED! I can finally put it out of my mind and focus on more exciting, creative type things instead! Huzzah!

I'll leave you with a link to my favourite Christmas song, which fits perfectly with the topic of this post:
Right here!

Enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment