Thursday 1 December 2011

December 1st

It's December now; the month of Christmas decorations, Christmas songs, Christmas lights, and, well, Christmas I guess... On the topic of Christmas songs, we were listening to 'Last Christmas' by Wham in my house earlier, and I think I figured out what George Michael was on about...

Basically, he is actually a ghost and is upset because before he died he was a organ doner and his heart was transplanted into someone else. That person then died the next day in some sort of Christmas-related accident (Those fairy lights are deadly, y'know) and because they were also an organ doner the heart was transplanted into someone else! The bit about 'next year' is revealling George's plan to take the heart back and give it to a more worthy holder using his supernatural abilities...

So there you go, consider yourself educated!

Or maybe I've just been sitting at this computer for too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment